STEP BY STEP GUIDE:
how it works when you sign up online
(scroll down for signing up over the phone)
1. First, you go to the Buy Now page and pre-pay for a consultation, or several at a time. It is the same procedure even if you are buying them for another person.
2. Once you have made the purchase, you will be emailed our phone number (360–358-3140). You will need this number to use our service. Or if you use our mobile website, you just can click on the link on the ‘Call Us’ page.
3. The next time you are in a repair shop, BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION ON ANY REPAIR, text us or leave us voice a message at the phone number you received with your name and your callback number.
4. We will call you back in less than 10 minutes.
5. Once our call is received, your MechanicSpeak Technician will prompt you for the necessary information and listen to what has happened. If our Technician thinks it is necessary, or you request it, our Technician will talk to your mechanic on your behalf.
6. We will then inform you of what we think is your best course of action. This will take into account your budget, the condition of your vehicle, and the competency of the shop. Sometimes we will agree with your mechanic. Sometimes we will recommend further testing and diagnosis by the shop. Sometimes we will tell you to not to let this shop work on your vehicle at all.
how it works when you sign up over the phone
1. The next time you are in a repair shop, BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION ON ANY REPAIR,text us or leave us voice a message at (360) 358‑3140 with your name and your callback number. Or you can call directly by clicking on the link on the ‘Call Us’ page on our mobile website.
2. We will call you right back in less than 10 minutes and sign you up over the phone (we accept Visa and MasterCard).
3. Your consultation will begin immediately.
Now, there is a lot we cannot do. We cannot diagnose your vehicle over the phone. We cannot provide legal advice. We cannot repair your vehicle for you. But there is so much we can do.
We have nothing to gain by your expensive repair bill, we have everything to gain by your satisfaction.
- Be available and accessible when you need us.
- Clarify any confusing terms, jargon and lingo.
- Clearly explain what is wrong with your vehicle.
- Discuss your different choices, their cost and long term results.
- Assess the repair shop you brought your vehicle to, and let you know if they are doing a fair job of diagnosing it.
- Provide you with options you may not know you have.